HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Within ENTES we are all committed to
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people and no accidents by providing a healthy and safe work environment.
- Protect the environment & prevent pollution by maintaining effective operational controls and management systems.
- Comply with all relevant HSE legislation and provide continual improvement of our HSE management system.
In meeting with these goals;
- ENTES Corporate Management recognizes its responsibility for creating and sustaining a culture that supports the implementation of high standards of HSE therefore provides the necessary leadership and commitment to ensure that the necessary resources to develop, operate and maintain the HSE Management Program and to achieve the HSE Policy and objectives are available.
- The HSE Policy and objectives will be communicated to all employees through Corporate Management messages, newsletters, awareness programs and training.
- Employee training will be provided at all levels through courses, orientation programs, toolbox meetings, unsafe act and condition auditing and site inspection.
- ENTES believes that all accidents, incidents, injuries and illnesses are preventable. This is achievable through our desire for continuous improvement, dedication to Safety Excellence, and our Zero Accident Philosophy.
- ENTES will monitor, audit and review the HSE performance of operations and activities.
- Every member of our workforce will follow procedures consistent with applicable safety standards and constantly maintain their own personal obligation to observe safe operating procedures keeping in mind that it is the right of any employee to stop work that presents danger to personnel, the environment or property.
- ENTES will promote HSE Policy values with our customers, subcontractors, suppliers/vendors and neighbors.
The cooperation and commitment of all employees in observing and complying with this policy will result in protecting the environment and safeguarding employees and the public from unacceptable risks providing projects with Zero Loss Time.